This beautifully updated three bedroom, two and three quarter bath home is California living at its best! From the minute you pass through the front door you are drawn to the open floor plan featuring a light, bright living room with cozy fireplace and adjacent sunroom with a wall of windows and French doors leading to the fabulous, park-like rear yard featuring a large lower patio and an upper deck with heated pool and spa – ideal for entertaining.
The roomy, updated kitchen and dining area sit at the front of the house with windows overlooking the rose garden. The counters feature a poured concrete finish that compliments the updated cabinets stained a trendy taupe lending a hip, modern feel to the space.
The large master suite features a customized, walk-in closet and built-ins with a window seat looking out onto the lovely back yard with private access to the pool area. The second bedroom at the front of the house is light and airy with it’s own dedicated bathroom. The third bedroom, now used as an office, also overlooks the back yard with sweeping views of the San Gabriel Mountains.
This wonderful Mid-Century ranch home sits on a lovely, tree-lined street in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Pasadena – Lower Hastings Ranch - a short walk to Whole Foods, Starbucks and other popular shops and restaurants in northeast Pasadena’s thriving retail area. Easy access to the 210 Freeway and nearby Gold Line station. With its original hardwood floors, fresh paint, new carpet and many upgrades including copper plumbing, this special home is move-in ready and perfect for all ages. Come see it today and be ready to love it the minute you walk through the door!
- Fresh Interior Paint (Kitchen – 2017, Bathrooms – 2016, all other rooms – 2018)
- New Carpet (2018)
- Patched & Blacktopped Driveway (2018)
- High Efficiency Pool Pump (2018, Pump only)
- The Pool Heater can be used to heat the hot tub and/or the pool and has separate thermostats to control pool temp vs. hot tub temp. Uses a natural gas heater that only takes a couple hours to heat the hot tub up from ambient temp.
- Kitchen Garbage Disposal (2018)
- Full Sewer System replaced under house and to street (2017)
- HVAC – new condenser unit (2011) & new condenser fan motor (2017)
- Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing (2017)
- New Kitchen Counters (2017)
- New Refrigerator (2017)
- Full Exterior of Home Repainted (2015)
- All New Copper Plumbing Repipe + Tankless Water Heater (2010)
- Electrical, GFCI switches on all lines (2010) note – this was done to allow upgrade from 2-prong to 3-prong outlets
- Master Bed/Bath Addition (Prior to Purchase, estimate 1990s)
- Sunroom Addition (Prior to Purchase, estimate 1990’s)
- Gated side yard for dog run
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.75 Bathrooms
- 1789 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 9212 Sq. Ft.
- Heated Pool & Spa
- Central Air/Heat
- Built 1950